Because Kindermusik takes musical learning to the next level; our curriculum is proven to improve a child’s brain development. Children thrive on music. Music is one of the best vehicles for learning in early childhood development. And for parents, it’s a fun thing to do with kids!
Psychologists, neuroscientists, and experts in early childhood development have demonstrated that music does more for children than bring them joy; it helps their brain cells make the connections needed for virtually every kind of intelligence.
When young children are consistently engaged by music in an age-appropriate, socially accepting environment, they benefit at many levels:
- Language & Literacy ~ They gain the phonological processing, spoken language, and comprehension skills that are the foundation of reading.
- Cognitive ~ They build the spatial-temporal and reasoning skills required for math, science, and engineering.
- Social & Emotional ~ They develop social and emotional skills that are essential for school readiness—like the ability to regulate their responses and relate to others in complex ways.
- Physical ~ By moving and dancing to music and playing simple instruments, children improve their gross and fine motor skills.
- Creative ~ Activities that encourage freedom within a fun and friendly structure spark their creativity.
And of course, they develop a lifelong love of music!
Kindermusik is a place where music, movement, touch and sounds help you provide a foundation for your child's total development